R FRAME RTFs to HTML?

Subject: R FRAME RTFs to HTML?
From: Christine Ford <CLFORD -at- DELPHI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 15:29:38 -0500

Does Hi. all.
Does anyone have any experience ocnv converting .doc filtering RTF files for using FRAM rame to filter 32bit WinHelp files to HTML

L? We're The writers in my group are curretnl ntly using using Word for and Doc-to-Help to produce both
print and on-line help. I want to use Frame definitely for print, and hope to
mk ake a case to use it for converting docs/help to help t o HTML--
ML. I've read abotu ut some great
products (e.g., Hot Tam MaLe) for converting Frame *documents* to HTML, but
havent 't seen any info on RTFs.

One more question: How is Frame in coverting .doc files to its docs back to the w Word .doc
format? We This is an issue if we use Frame for print, but need to use Word
to create the RTFs. According to a colleague, Word rules when it comes
to mak creating RTFs. Wou I would love to solicit the opi Is this t have Have you TECHWR- WR_l -Ls found this to be true?

Thanks for all much!

Chrsitine istine Ford
Technical Writer
OneWave, Inc.
cford -at- onewave -dot- com, clford -at- delphi -dot- com