Billing/Kill Fees

Subject: Billing/Kill Fees
From: "Daniel E. Wise" <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 10:18:13 -0700

Colleagues,

Since I posted the comment about my friend's experience with the client
from Hell, I have had several requests for the name of the book. I do
not have it, and my friend is not networked, so I will have to use
snail mail to request it from him. Since there is a possibility he may
be travelling on the Trans-Siberian Railway (no joke), it may take me a
little time to get the info. But when I get it, I will post it for
all.

Dan Wise