Words at Play

Subject: Words at Play
From: "Daniel E. Wise" <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 1996 22:51:14 -0700

Colleagues,

All work and no play makes us a bunch of dull dorks. I for one like a
little wordplay now and again. But there are those who seem think that
anything not related to software, hardware, or software/software and
software/hardware interfaces is inappropriate for this list. I feel
sorry for these dull individuals who can't find a little challenge or a
little fun in something as harmless as wordplay.

But then I also like 2 spaces after a period. ;-)

Dan Wise