Third-party RoboHelp Books Clarification

Subject: Third-party RoboHelp Books Clarification
From: Margaret Packman <mpackman -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 09:36:05 -0700

A little clarification -- I already use RoboHelp (no choice at the moment).
We've started a user group, and we're trying to gather information on
"undocumented features" (aka bugs) in RoboHelp.

I can already do Word in my sleep (in fact, sometimes I even dream about
it). The two programs work with eachother, but that's where the resemblance
stops.

I already have lots of WinHelp and WinHelp 95 books, and someday in my
spare time I'll actually read them all.

BTW, so far I haven't been able to find any RH-specific third-party books,
so if anybody out there is looking for a subject to write a book about...
(Are you listening, O Fearless Leader Eric?)

- Marge