Third-party RoboHelp Books Clarification -Reply

Subject: Third-party RoboHelp Books Clarification -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- SMTPLINK -dot- DELTECPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 11:06:28 -0700

>>A little clarification -- I already use RoboHelp (no choice at the
moment). We've started a user group, and we're trying to gather
information on "undocumented features" (aka bugs) in RoboHelp.

Have you ever checked Mary Deaton's KnowWare web site? The address
is http://www.kware.com

One feature is a 5.5-page list of WinHelp 4.0 bugs with workarounds.
Why hold yourself to RH bugs when you could have all the bugs in your
world?

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- deltecpower -dot- com
San Diego, California