Application as an Intern

Subject: Application as an Intern
From: Michael Mosuch <mosuch -at- TR-SERVER -dot- TR -dot- FH-HANNOVER -dot- DE>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 12:35:58 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to inquire about an opportunity as an intern in your company.

I am studying Technical Writing and Editing at the Polytechnical University at Hanover, Germany. This subject subsumes skills for writing and editing manuals which are comprehensive and understandable, and technical knowledge such as information and mechanical engineering, which has been unique in Germany up to now.

I would very much appreciate to work in your company. I passed the TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language) certificate in June 1995 so my knowledge of English will be adequate for working in your company. Due to my additional occupation at a university project, I have excellent knowledge of creating and editing World Wide Web pages and their presentation in the Internet.

I am flexible as to the exact dates and length of employment. To fulfil the requirements for my degree, the internship should last 11 weeks and must not exceed four months. My hope is to begin in September 1996.

I may be reached at the address above or you may call me at
(int. code) ++49-511-2123292.
You can also email me at mosuch -at- tr -dot- fh-hannover -dot- de
I am looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Michael Mosuch