jump colors turning black

Subject: jump colors turning black
From: CARYN_RIZELL -at- HP-ROSEVILLE-OM2 -dot- OM -dot- HP -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 08:33:37 -0700

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
Colleen:

I now am not the only one that this is happening to. On my PC the
jump colors show up as black, even though they are coded in green.
They look green on anyone else's PC. Have you checked the help file
from other PCs?

We still can't figure out what has happened. It isn't the video card.
In fact, the jumps show as black when I boot up into NT but show as
green when I boot up into Windows 3.1.

Anyone else had this problem? Have a clue what to do about it?

Thanks

Caryn Rizell
caryn_rizell -at- hp -dot- com

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 08:33:26 +1000
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Subject: Re: Jump colours for help

Ok I will use the lime green - I had planned to if it was the
standard.
The reason I needed the RGB value is because some of our machines are
turning the link black and the usuability of that is almost
non-existent.
I checked the win.ini and it isn't being set so I think I will have to
try hardcoding the green.

Thanks for the responses - but I still hate the colour :)

Colleen Dancer

dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au