Visual SlickEdit

Subject: Visual SlickEdit
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 11:46:13 -0700

>There's a lot of shareware/freeware text editors which don't have the 32K
>limit that AOL's editor has. Try using one of those instead.

I have just started using Visual SlickEdit. So far I'm using about 5 - 10%
of its features, and I'm already convinced it's great. It even has Brief (my
previous favorite text editor), Emacs, and vi emulation modes. ...RM

Richard Mateosian Freelance Technical Writer
srm -at- c2 -dot- org Copyright 1996 Review Editor, IEEE Micro
http://www.c2.org/~srm/ All rights reserved President, Berkeley STC