TOOLS for Online Tutorials

Subject: TOOLS for Online Tutorials
From: Sharon Rosenthal/MANUGISTICS <Sharon_Rosenthal -at- MANU -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 10:42:08 -0400

I know that this topic has been discussed before, so you can reply to me via
e-mail.

I have been asked to create an online tutorial or wizard for a routing and
scheduling software package. Content-sensitive and other online help is being
developed by someone else. I am pretty excited about getting to do this, but I
don't know where to begin. Does anyone know of any good books on the subject?
I suspect that Horton has one or two. Also what tools are you using to create
tutorials? I have used RoboHelp to develop online help, but I'm not sure that
it is good for tutorials.

I appreciate any help.

--Sharon
Rockville, Maryland