Adobe Acrobat Listservs

Subject: Adobe Acrobat Listservs
From: Bill Hartzer <XBJH%mimi -at- MAGIC -dot- ITG -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 12:27:42 CDT

From: Bill Hartzer XBJH

Subj: Adobe Acrobat Listservs
There have been recent discussions regarding Adobe Acrobat.
I would like to pass on information regarding the ADOBE ACROBAT Email
discussion lists. I hope this will help some fellow techwr-l'ers out.
EMERGE sponsors two email discussion lists, PDF-L and CAPTURE-L, both wh
who use the Majordomo list so some Majordomo commands are:

subscribe subscribe listname
unsubscribe unsubscribe listname
digest subscribe listname-digest
cancel digest unsubscribe listname-digest
list of subscribers who listname

List Title:
PDF-L
List Description:
A list for the general discussion of applications of Adobe Acrobat sof
List Owner:
Glenn Gernert
Address for Mailing List Commands:
majordomo -at- emrg -dot- com
Address for Posts (once subscribed):
pdf-l -at- emrg -dot- com

List Title:
CAPTURE-L
List Description:
A list for the focussed discussion of Adobe Acrobat Capture softwa
List Owner:
Glenn Gernert
Address for Mailing List Commands:
majordomo -at- emrg -dot- com