Include E-Mail address!

Subject: Include E-Mail address!
From: Michael Collier <michacol -at- UPGRADE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 12:21:07 -0400

For list subscribers, old and new:

To facilitate communication on this list, all posters should *include
their e-mail address in the body of the message text.* This should be
done whether you're posting or replying to the list. I use Microsoft
Exchange and it strips the header information that would contain the
poster's email address. Seems like there are more mail programs around
that do this.

Otherwise, someone has to post to the entire list to get a message to
you.

Gem Smith, email me and I'll send you some information on OO
documentation.

Michael Collier
michacol -at- upgrade -dot- com