Re: LISTBIZ: Include E-Mail address!

Subject: Re: LISTBIZ: Include E-Mail address!
From: "Parks, Beverly L." <parksb -at- HUACHUCA-EMH7 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 10:29:00 MST

Michael Collier[SMTP:michacol -at- UPGRADE -dot- COM] wrote:

To facilitate communication on this list, all posters should *include
their e-mail address in the body of the message text.* This should be
done whether you're posting or replying to the list. I use Microsoft
Exchange and it strips the header information that would contain the
poster's email address.<snip>
<<

Mike and others using MS Exchange:

I use MS Exchange, too. If you highlight the From addressee in the header
of the received message, then press the right mouse button and select
Properties, you will see the sender's email address. You can then copy
and paste it into a reply message. (Or add it to your address book.)

I know that the From address doesn't look like an area you can manipulate
because it is not in a text box, but try it, it works!

Bev Parks
parksb -at- huachuca-emh7 -dot- army -dot- mil