Re: LISTBIZ: Include E-Mail address!

Subject: Re: LISTBIZ: Include E-Mail address!
From: "Parks, Beverly L." <parksb -at- HUACHUCA-EMH7 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 11:05:00 MST

Kent Newton[SMTP:kentn -at- METRIX-INC -dot- COM] wrote-->

I've down this path before, and when you check the properties of a
message from TECHWR-L, this is what you get:
You *do not* get the email address of the original poster. That
information is lost in Exchange!
<<

Maybe YOU do not. I DO! Perhaps something is configured differently on
our systems. I'm using Windows 95--maybe the Win95 version of Exchange is
different. TECHWR-L shows up as the TO addressee, but the name of the
actual person who wrote the message shows up as the FROM addressee.

PERIOD.

Bev
parksb -at- huachuca-emh7 -dot- army -dot- mil