job offering in San Diego

Subject: job offering in San Diego
From: Michael Cargal <michael -at- NANMCKAY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 13:32:12 -0700

Nan McKay and Associates is a San Diego area company offering training and
books for people who administer HUD regulations or are otherwise involved in
the subsidized housing industry. We need a technical writer with three or
more years housing experience to write new materials and maintain a
substantial library of books on a variety of housing subjects, mostly
involving Public Housing and Section 8 Certificate and Voucher programs. The
person will have to keep up with HUD regs and notices and incorporate them
into these books. (I corresponded with one person on this list with such
experience, but I failed to save the emails.)

Surely everyone on this list can use any program with a week's practice, but
FYI we use Word and Frame on Win95.

To apply, please mail or email your resume to
Mary Militello
Nan McKay and Associates
1855 Gillespie Way, #101
El Cajon, CA 92020

or mary -at- nanmckay -dot- com -dot-

Michael Cargal michael -at- nanmckay -dot- com
Nan McKay and Associates
El Cajon, California
www.nanmckay.com