Looking for keycaps

Subject: Looking for keycaps
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton -at- GR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 14:48:52 -0500

I'm doing a bunch of documentation in Frame and we'll probably
be doing help using Forehelp and maybe some HTML-based stuff
later. Here are my questions:

1. With regard to keystrokes in the documents, I want to use
keycaps. But I notice they aren't widely used? Are they
generally considered to be gaudy? Are there good reasons why I
shouldn't use them?

2. If I should use them, where can I find some good-looking ones
that'll survive in all my varied environments?

Thanks in advance.

Chris Hamilton, Technical Writer
Greenbrier and Russel
chamilton -at- gr -dot- com

TECHWR-L List Information
To send a message about technical communication to 2500+ list readers,
E-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send administrative commands
ALL other questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray, at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-

Previous by Author: Re: Icons vs Buttons
Next by Author: Re: Note taking
Previous by Thread: Graphics formats and storage concerns (Was: Re: Screen Capture)
Next by Thread: Re: Looking for keycaps

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads