Re: Opening .RTF files in FrontPage

Subject: Re: Opening .RTF files in FrontPage
From: Janet Renze <jrenze -at- CGN -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 18:28:28 -0500

THANKS Solveig!!!
This is such a cool fix (opening tables from an RTF)--i am just jumping up
and down with delight at how slick my latest headache was solved by your
comment/hint!!! For anyone who needs to do Web pages and hasn't checked
out Front Page yet, consider it!!! WOW!

a very happy person after a very long monday...
Janet Renze
jrenze -at- cgn -dot- org