Note Taking

Subject: Note Taking
From: "Daniel E. Wise" <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 20:36:43 -0700

Colleagues,

Read Moshe Koenig's lengthy comments and all I can say is: Well said,
Moshe!!!

The only thing I might have added is that for us to entrust note taking
to the Propellerheads would mean that *no one* would understand them,
least of all those of us who would have to use them to produce the doc.

Dan Wise
dewise -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com