Re: Tech Writer as Webmaster

Subject: Re: Tech Writer as Webmaster
From: Simon North <snorth -at- TEDOPRES -dot- NL>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 16:11:14 WET

I wholeheartedly agree .... but then I am a technical writer, and I'm
not just the webmaster, I am the postmaster as well: I run the pages
AND the server.

Simon North FISTC; Documentation Engineer, postmaster & webmaster
Tedopres International BV, The Netherlands
snorth -at- tedopres -dot- nl ---- http://tedopres.digi.nl
north -at- direct -dot- iaf -dot- nl OR north -at- knoware -dot- nl
http://heron.tc.clarkson.edu/notices/RESUMES/NORTH_SIMON.JOHN.HTML