What would you do?

Subject: What would you do?
From: Rick Lippincott <rjl -at- BOSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 13:13:42 +0000

Sue Gallagher got some information from a local TW contracting
company, and there were a number of errors in the included writing
sample. Sue asked:

>What would you do? Would you point these things out to them, or
>just never have any business to sent their way?

If you've got other sources, use them and just never send any
business to the typo kings. If they ever call you and and ask "Did
you get our stuff? Did you like it?", at that point I'd tell them the
truth and explain why they didn't get your business.

If they can't take the time and effort to be careful and produce
quality material for a competitive business, then it's their problem.
It's not your responsibility to go out of your way to point out their
errors. Unless they pay you to do so...

Rick Lippincott
Boston Technology
Wakefield, MA