Production/Graphics house (Seattle area)

Subject: Production/Graphics house (Seattle area)
From: Sheldon Siegel <sheldon -dot- siegel -at- ATTWS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 14:02:00 PDT

Hello Seattle-area Techwhirlers,

I'm writing the content for a series of quick-reference cards/pages, and am
looking for a Seattle-area production house to take my content, screen
shots, ideas, and produce some fairly slick output, including:

- laminated cards/tab pages

- glossy pages

- cool graphics (arrows, illustrations, etc.)

- call-outs

- etc.

I'd continue to send change-pages periodically (as the software/business
rules change), so would like a company that could produce consistent,
high-quality results w/ a fairly quick turnaround.

Any ideas?

TIA,

--Sheldon Siegel
sheldon -dot- siegel -at- attws -dot- com