Stanford study

Subject: Stanford study
From: Sheila Brennan <sheilab -at- BERLIOZ -dot- NSC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 14:42:23 PDT

Has any one out there ever heard of the Stanford
Usability Study? If so, do you know where I can
find a copy?
I am looking for a usability study that addresses
the use of the second person in end-user docs.

You, er I mean, The responder, can respond to me
off list at

sheilab -at- berlioz -dot- nsc -dot- com