OS/2 to Windows Help

Subject: OS/2 to Windows Help
From: Nora Merhar <merhar -at- YOOPER -dot- SWITCH -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 14:04:24 -0500

Hey y'all,

Does anyone know of a utility or program that will convert OS/2 help to
Windows help?

Please e-mail me privately, and if there is any interest, I will post to
the list.

Nora
--

Nora Merhar | Opinions expressed here are strictly my
merhar -at- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com | own. They do not represent the opinions