Robohelp Tutoring in Chicagoland

Subject: Robohelp Tutoring in Chicagoland
From: Nora Merhar <merhar -at- YOOPER -dot- SWITCH -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 11:46:09 -0500

Hey, gang,

Our group is very quickly moving into doing Windows help. The tool we
are using is Robohelp. We haven't been able to get any classes or
tutoring through our normal channels, and were wondering if anyone out
there in TECHWR-L land knew of good classes or tutors in the Chicagoland
area.

If you know of anything PLEASE e-mail me privately. I will be going to
nomail for the next few days, and will miss anything posted to the list.
If anyone else needs this information, please e-mail me privately and I
will send you whatever I hear.

My address is merhar -at- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com

Thanks!

Nora
--

Nora Merhar | Opinions expressed here are strictly my
merhar -at- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com | own. They do not represent the opinions