Re: Portfolios?

Subject: Re: Portfolios?
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 1996 13:41:58 -0700

I intend to do my next portfolio presentation primarily on CD. With CD-R
drives coming down so much in price, virtually anyone knows someone who
can one- or two-off a CD for them.

I will, of course, accompany the CD with some hard copy samples, so that
the interviewer and I aren't just sitting there if time has been alloted
to look over pieces during the interview.

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/