Re: Contractors _ARE_ good people

Subject: Re: Contractors _ARE_ good people
From: "Cheverie, Paul [Cont]" <paul -dot- cheverie -at- GPO -dot- CANADA -dot- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 12:44:00 EDT

It seems to me that on this subject, we're attempting to apply a
blanket generalization to something that is better dealt with on an
individual basis. There are both contractors and employees that are good
workers/people and those that are bad workers/people. To say one or the
other is good as a general statement is akin to saying that all fruits taste
good or bad to all people based upon the opinion of a few people. It ain't
necessarily so folks. I also wonder about the relevance this sort of
opinion-based generalization has on this list.
Paul C.
paul -dot- cheverie -at- gpo -dot- canada -dot- cdev -dot- com