Re: Advice Request re: Mac Tool for 150

Subject: Re: Advice Request re: Mac Tool for 150
From: "Sullivan, John" <jsulliva -at- WESTBORO -dot- WALLDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 10:33:27 -0700

Eric Haddock wrote:
> I don't think Word is suitable as a serious program for technical
writers. Really.

Eric clearly stated this as an opinion, of course, but I thought we were
going to stay away from the "anyone who uses <fill in name of tool
currently being bashed> is to be pitied" type of message. I've been using
Word for years and will continue to use it, and I'm reasonably certain
that (at times, anyway) I'm a "serious" technical writer.

John R. Sullivan
Documentation Manager
Concentric Data Systems, Inc.