Re: HELP - Sue's humerous reply

Subject: Re: HELP - Sue's humerous reply
From: Susan Jones <suej -at- ANNAMAY -dot- BBN -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 15:51:09 +0200

------------------------------
Shawn,

was it help in any particular area you were interested in, or is this a
general call for someone to dial 911?

If the former, I think we need a little more info about the help you need.

If the latter, i'm afraid this is off topic, and you should gently ask the
person with their hands around your neck to cease and desist.

Sorry gang, couldn't resist it.....

__?__
/ ^ ^ \
( (o) (o) )
**oOOO***************OOOo**********************************************
Sue Jones
HP NSMD Boeblingen LP Lead

Phone: (+49)-7031-142426 Internet: suej -at- annamay -dot- bbn -dot- hp -dot- com
Fax: (+49)-7031-143263 or: susan_jones -at- bbn -dot- hp -dot- com
Telnet: 778-2426 Mailstop: EF30 G3
.oooO ( )
( ) ) / "Adde parvum parvo magnus acervus erit"
\ ( (_/
\_)