Re: ADMIN- Replying to dige

Subject: Re: ADMIN- Replying to dige
From: Tom Neuburger <Tom_Neuburger -at- LTX-TR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 14:05:20 U

Reply to: RE>>ADMIN: Replying to digests

Jerry and Ellen Davis write--

> Also please put [FrameMaker] or something like it at the beginning of your
> subject line. This is for those of us who are on several mailing lists. I
> can then search for anything with [FrameMaker] in the subj text and read
> them from the 200 or so messages I get everyday.

I second that. It would be great if the listservers could put
something identifying as the first few characters of the Subject.
[FM] and [TW] -- for Framers and Techwr-l respectively -- would
do it.

Phong, Eric -- Is this possible in your cases?

(Note -- this reply is cross-posted to the named lists. Sorry
for duplication.)

Thanks,

Tom Neuburger