Re: Direct e-mail

Subject: Re: Direct e-mail
From: Tom Neuburger <Tom_Neuburger -at- LTX-TR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 11:39:58 U

Reply to: RE>>Direct e-mail

Jane and list,

You wrote (enlighteningly)--

Jane Bergen

janeb -at- airmail -dot- net
or
janebergen -at- aol -dot- com

--------------------------------------

I'm getting stuff too, and couldn't figure it out. The inbox is bulging
now, and I don't want it to resemble the SPAMed out newsgroups,
at least not more than it already does.

Eric -- Is it possible to add a "no echo" option to the
listserver, so that replies to the list do not end up in
the associated newsgroup?

(Or perhaps this option already exists and I'm going to be
embarrassed about my ignorance.)

Thanks for the info, Jane, and the time to
process this request, Eric.

Tom Neuburger