Online documentation acceptance

Subject: Online documentation acceptance
From: Kit Warfield <KitW -at- ASYMETRIX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 11:08:00 PDT

Hello, all,

Glenn asks, and Gilda reminds that she asked, too, about customer
acceptance of online documentation.

I'm interested in hearing about this subject as well. If y'all who
answer would be so kind as to "cc:" me on your replies,
<kitw -at- asymetrix -dot- com> I'd be much obliged. Thanks!

Cheers!
--kw
Kitw -at- asymetrix -dot- com