Information for (particularly) UK technical coomunicators

Subject: Information for (particularly) UK technical coomunicators
From: Paul Bakker <bakker -at- BCS -dot- ORG -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 16:53:45 +0100

Hello

UK technical communicators on the TECHWR-L list may be particularly
interested in our web site:

http://www.gold.net/petecom/

This gives information about standards, relevant EU Directives,
professional bodies, training, the ISTC in the UK, and has links to other
pages and sites of interest. It also promotes our firm's technical
communication services - including open courses on indexing, editing,
on-screen documentation and law for technical communicators.

I hope you find it useful and interesting!

Paul Bakker

Peterborough Technical Communication
8 Whitewater
Orton Wistow
PETERBOROUGH
PE2 6XU
England

e-mail bakker -at- bcs -dot- org -dot- uk (personal) *** petecom -at- bcs -dot- org -dot- uk (general)
web site http://www.gold.net/petecom/
tel 01733 237037 (reception) **** 01733 239777 (direct line)
fax 01733 239933 *** telex 329118