Graphics style?

Subject: Graphics style?
From: Patty Ewy <pewy -at- ICONTROL -dot- ANZA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 10:55:23 -0600

Greetings all--

My tech writing group has put together a style book that covers most of
the usual topics, but we're finding we also need to spell out the rules
for our graphics use.

We're at a software development company, and we have this pretty well in
hand for the callouts we use (always the same percentage of the screen
shot, always using the same heading style and so on). But now we're
trying to include more graphics: simple diagrams showing the tasks
users must complete and so on. We like including this stuff, but find
it lots harder to state the rules that will keep things
consistent-looking.

Do you have a graphics style guide? Or do you know about creating one?
Any help is most welcome!

Patty Ewy
pewy -at- icontrol -dot- anza -dot- com