-No Subject-

Subject: -No Subject-
From: John F Renish <John_F_Renish -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 10:46:09 -0500

Mary Anthony wrote:

>Anyone out there know of a good illustrator in the Silicon Valley or Bay
>area? I need a Technical Illustrator for some occasional freelance work.
>The work consists of rather detailed line drawings of hardware parts.

I have worked with Bill Friend, of Bill Friend Design, 408-254-8272,
bfdfriend -at- aol -dot- com, since his first technical illustration commission. He can do
anything from hand-drawn portraits to icon design--and all technical
illustration in between, using several different software packages on UNIX, PC,
and Mac boxes. He is very fast, accurate, and cost-effective. You can't do
better.

John_F_Renish -at- notes -dot- seagate -dot- com
My remarks do not represent any other person or entity