Searchable archive update

Subject: Searchable archive update
From: Michael Krigsman <mkrigsman -at- CPUB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 14:11:51 -0400

The TechWr-L searchable archive is back up and running (more or less, at
this point).

We have upgraded the search engine and it should be MUCH faster now. We will
be completing the upgrade over the next few days. When the new search engine
is fully in place, we will be supporting a variety of searching options,
including boolean searches and sorting. With so many articles available,
this should be a big improvement.

Please send comments or feature requests to me. We'll implement the ones
that are practical.

Michael Krigsman
Cambridge Publications, Inc.
http://www.documentation.com

Michael Krigsman Tel: (617)739-1860 ext.18
Cambridge Publications, Inc. Fax: (617)277-9990
One Harvard St., Suite 300 Internet: mkrigsman -at- cpub -dot- com
Brookline, MA 02146 Compuserve: 73707,75
http://www.cpub.com