Re: Resizing Graphics w/HiJaak

Subject: Re: Resizing Graphics w/HiJaak
From: Sharon Rosenthal/MANUGISTICS <Sharon_Rosenthal -at- MANU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 16:13:27 EDT

Rebecca Phillips writes:

<The answer is I don't know. We ordered a copy, and when the system =
manager tried to install and run it, he was unable to do so. So he =
called the vendor, who admitted that there was no HiJaak version =
officially supportive of NT operating systems. The vendor took the =
package back and refunded our money.>

The exact same thing happened to me -- down to the conversation with Hijaak
technical support. They could not offer a solution. We now use PaintShop Pro.

Sharon Rosenthal
Rockville, MD
srosenthal @ manu.com