Re: Let us test

Subject: Re: Let us test
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 11:16:05 PDT

The response from the other end of the office was:

1. Go to the store.
2. Go to produce department.
3. Buy lettuce, as depicted in Figure 1.

Note: If the item you selected more closely
resembles Figure 2 than Figure 1,
you probably selected cabbage instead
of lettuce.

<Production: Print figures in color>

Eric

Eric J. Ray ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com