Re: Let us test

Subject: Re: Let us test
From: "Guy L. Pace" <pace -at- COOPEXT -dot- CAHE -dot- WSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 11:11:44 -0700

Wolf's test description is actually pretty good. What it does is get inside
the head of the person being tested. It measures assumptions held by the
testee, as well as how the testee approaches the problem based on those
assumptions.

At 11:16 AM 9/6/96 PDT, Eric wrote:
>The response from the other end of the office was:

>1. Go to the store.

Here the testee assumes that the reader will know what store, as well as how
to get to the store, and what mode of transportation to use to get to the store.

>2. Go to produce department.

Here the testee assumes that the reader knows how to find a produce
department, as well as assuming that the reader found the correct type of store.

... and so on.

Regards: Guy L. Pace (pace -at- wsu -dot- edu)
Computer Support Analyst II
Washington State University
AMA#606009 DoD#0974
http://coopext.cahe.wsu.edu/~pace/

"My mind is my own church." Thomas Paine