Re: Let us test

Subject: Re: Let us test
From: Pat Anderson <panders -at- AW -dot- SGI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 13:07:00 -0500

Wolf Lahti responded
<snip>
>Besides, this ia a test of a tech writer, not an illustrator. Maybe I should
>have stipulated "no pictures". This is a low-budget test, after all. :)

But I'd rather hire a tech writer who has enough sense to realize that
he/she should be using a photograph, illustration, or screen grab instead
of blathering for five paragraphs.

I thought it was a great response. (and why were you imagining that the
image was so poorly rendered that it could be confused with either a
bowling ball or a light globe, Wolf?)

...pat.