Re: Spaces after period, commas in series

Subject: Re: Spaces after period, commas in series
From: Pat <williams_ps -at- USA -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 18:29:44 -0400

Am an avid reader of wide variety of subjects--I always find it harder to
read text in which there is not adequate spacing after a period. Some of
the books I have seen lately seem to have no space at all. And the comma
just before the <and> in a series leaves no doubt that the series is coming
to an end--omitting it sometimes leads me to believe the rest of the
sentence is part of the series.
william_ps -at- usa -dot- com
If at first you don't 'connect'. . .