Re: Best of Breed

Subject: Re: Best of Breed
From: Matthew Stern <MAStern -at- PLATSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 09:43:00 -0700

>I'm doing a research project on Competitive Analysis, and I need
>some examples of Best of Breed documentation.

You might want to check out the insert of the June/July, 1996 issue of
STC Intercom that lists the winners of the 1996 International Technical
Publications Competition. There are a number of winners in the software
documentation categories. You might want to contact them about getting
copies of their documentation. Good luck!

Matthew Stern
Sr. Technical Writer
Platinum Software Corporation
mastern -at- platsoft -dot- com