Robohelp Instruction Wanted

Subject: Robohelp Instruction Wanted
From: Joy Zigo <Joy -dot- Zigo -at- HARPERCOLLINS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 16:50:13 -0400

Techwriting Colleagues--

I need to learn to use Robohelp, for making help files (Win95) and
also moving the content to HTML for an intranet.

Does anyone know of a training company that might offer high quality
introductory level training at a location in the metro New York area
*this month*? (An individual who could do the instruction on a
one-to-one basis could be fine, too).

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Please contact me directly:

Joy Zigo
Curriculum Developer
HarperCollins Publishers
joy -dot- zigo -at- harpercollins -dot- com

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, and not my employer's.