Re: Fittting text into a HTML page?

Subject: Re: Fittting text into a HTML page?
From: Michael John Little <ur004135 -at- MAIL01 -dot- MEL -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1986 16:19:57 +0000

Thanks David for you ideas and suggestions. I am using a page motif,
because I want to organize my web site much like a reference library,
containing books that you can refer to. My reasoning is that
navigating through a library and down to anf through a book is a very
familar naviagtion strategy. Setting up a standard "page'' in HTML
would make it easier and faster for the reader to use. Of course
online documents are never goiung to be used like novels, so a online
book has to be a reference book, in which it is easy and quick to
find the information you want. Structure, design and planning is

Mike Little.
'Knowledge is Power, yet Communicating Knowledge is True Power'.

Hyper Communications
1/36 Lusher Road Croydon 3136, Victoria, Australia
Tel. 61 (0)15 886 190(work); 61 (0)3 9722 9167(home); Fax. 61 (0)3 9722 9268
email: hypercom -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au; www: