Need Naming Suggestions

Subject: Need Naming Suggestions
From: Dorothy McGovern <dmcgovern -at- PROGSOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 07:30:48 -0400

We're in the process of upgrading our software and we've run into a time
crunch. Therefore, only a portion of the software package is being
upgraded for this first release. Other portions will be upgraded in
subsequent releases.

Right now we're using the terms "old" and "new" to describe the
difference between these two types, but that's obviously not going to
work well when we release the product.

Any suggestions that you have for these standard and enhanced modules
would be appreciated? Thanks,

dmcgovern -at- progsol -dot- com