Re: Need Naming Suggestions

Subject: Re: Need Naming Suggestions
From: cjs10 -at- CORNELL -dot- EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 08:00:56 -0400

Well, standard and enhanced sounds okay to me, but probably wouldn't fly
with a marketing/sales person. A lot of companies are using the term
"legacy" to describe their old product. I don't know what that makes the
new one. I think the practice is to call the new one the widget and the
old one the legacy widget.

Joanna