let us test

Subject: let us test
From: Sheila Brennan <sheilab -at- BERLIOZ -dot- NSC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:14:49 PDT

As part of a re-organization recently I had an interview
with our new division head. He asked me to tell him verbally,
on the spot, how I would write a manual on eating pasta. He
wanted details on how many sections and chapters there would be,
how many kinds of pasta there are, etc. Well, first I would
interview the pasta engineers...

It was not fun. or relevant.

Sheila Brennan
Certifiable Technical Writer
sheilab -at- berlioz -dot- nsc -dot- com