Re: List of good TW schools

Subject: Re: List of good TW schools
From: Garret Romaine <GRomaine -at- MSMAIL -dot- RADISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 20:20:00 PDT

Chuck Beck asks:

>So, how about it? Can we add Bowling Green State University to the list? If
>anybody wants to know more...

I don't even remember who started this thread, but I'm not complaining. In
fact, I'm the emcee for a program meeting for the Willamette Valley chapter
next week, and our title is "Back to School Night". I wonder if whoever
volunteered to gather this info could post the top Ph.D. schools in the U.S.
that offer degrees in technical communication?

Garret Romaine
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com
- Endeavor to persevere