Re: List of TW schools - distance learning?

Subject: Re: List of TW schools - distance learning?
From: Win Day <winday -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 06:45:16 -0400

At 09:26 AM 9/10/96 EET, Anthony Veeder wrote:
>How about information on schools that offer postgrad.
>studies in technical communication by *distance learning*
>(what we used to call, in Britain, "correspondence courses")?

>This would be very useful for those outside the U.S. and U.K.
>who wish to obtain further qualifications in their spare time
>(what's that?)
>--

I'm investigating a MS in Technical Communication Management from Mercer
University in Atlanta, Georgia. The whole MS program is available as
distance learning via the internet. Check out their web page:

http://www.mercer.edu/~mstco/index.html

I don't know anyone involved in the program, but it sure looks interesting!

Win