Re: New Book on SGML (#661895)

Subject: Re: New Book on SGML (#661895)
From: Sarah Perrault <sarahp -at- KEYSAFE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 08:39:00 PDT

I bought "README.1ST: SGML For Writers and Editors" (by Ronald C. Turner,
Timothy A. Douglass and Audrey J. Turner) last winter. I had fairly
extensive experience with HTML but none with SGML, and I think the book is
excellent. The explanations are clear, but not watered down to a
beginner-only level. In my opinion it's informative, well written, and worth
the large sum of money I paid for it.

Sarah