Re: AMA Tech Writing Course

Subject: Re: AMA Tech Writing Course
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 15:30:59 -0400

Somebody from AMA got my e-mail address somehow & contacted me
looking for input re: a tech writing class. We went back & forth with
e-mail for a while, & then scheduled a phone interview, but my line was
tied up & I never heard from the person after that. He wanted to know what
we wanted to know.
Anybody else out there have a similar experience?

Mary A. Durlak
Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, New York
"One should not aim at being possible to understand,
but at being impossible to misunderstand."