Re: Respect and bitter beginnings...

Subject: Re: Respect and bitter beginnings...
From: Barry Lockard <barry -at- BGS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 09:33:10 -0400

OK! OK! I confess: I've been an amateur musician all my life (so far) and
probably will not ever be able to break the habit. I even built
harpsichords professionally for 7 years before entering the Technical
Writing profession.

By the way, many of the programmers and writers in my company are/were
musicians. We could probably start a company chorus and orchestra (but
then we'd probably be asked to come up with a company song >-(!

Barry

The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything.
Except what is worth knowing. Journalism, conscious of
this, and having tradesman-like habits, supplies their
demands. -Oscar Wilde

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-